February is the month of love and there is no doubt that the flower that represents LOVE is the ROSE. Rose flower is one of the most popular flower in the world. The reason for the popularity of the rose flower may be its wide variety in color, size, fragrance and other attributes. There is a wide variety of red, white, yellow, pink, purple, orange, green and even black or colorful roses. Roses large, small, with short or long stem. Every year new rose varieties are added to the existing range of roses.
Sending a rose to someone special is the perfect way to say I love you! Choose roses from a variety of colors, from the classic red roses to the modern rainbow rose bouquet or a bouquet featuring gorgeous mixed flowers.
Popular Valentine's day flowers to send are:
Gerberas, and more
The leaves of the rose are heart-shaped and represent love and trust, while thorns show that love is not always sweet.
For those of you who have received a beautiful bouquet of roses follow the simple tips below to keep your flowers in a vase for as long as possible:
- First, cut the stems of your roses to fit the size of your vase. Cut the stems diagonally with a sharp and clean knife or trimmer.
- Fill the vase with fresh water at about room temperature.
- Stir in a packet of flower food.
- Place the roses in the water and arrange them to your liking.
- Make sure there are no leaves hanging in the water.
- Place your vase and bouquet in a spot that gets plenty of indirect sunlight but doesn’t get too overheated.
- Repeat this process every 2 to 3 days to ensure that your roses last as long as possible.
To find out what your bouquet sender’s message is, you need to know what a rose flower symbolize. A rose's symbolism varies by the color of the rose and by the number of roses you send.
- Red: love and romance
- White: innocence and purity.
- Pink: admiration and gratitude
- Orange: enthusiasm and energy
- Yellow: friendship and solidarity.
- One rose symbolizes love at first sight.
- Two roses symbolize shared and deep love.
- Three roses says “I love you”.
- Six roses says “I want to be yours”.
- Seven roses says “I’m crazy about you”.
- Nine roses symbolize eternal love.
- Ten roses says “You’re perfect”.
Find at anthemionflowers.gr the perfect Valentine's Day gift for same day delivery. From red roses to cute teddy bears and a fun balloon to a sweet box of chocolates our Valentine gift options are sure to bring a smile to the special person in your life. Send romantic flowers all over Greece and the world with anthemionflowers.gr.